Forest Views Caravan Park
Forest Views Caravan Park is a small, peaceful holiday park located on the A595, at Moota, near Cockermouth, on the edge of the Lake District National Park. The Park has fantastic views over the open countryside towards Skiddaw, the sixth highest and, also considered to be, the oldest mountain in England.
A landscape of Mountains, Valleys and Lakes. With the magnificent West Cumbrian coastline and Irish Sea beyond, western Lakeland is a land of extreme and exhilarating contrasts. The small and exclusive family-owned park is within easy reach of everything the region has to offer. There are endless activities in the Lake District, and the park is open all year round, so you can choose to bring the family to visit for a weekend, a short break, or stay longer-the choice is yours.
- Fantastic views over the open countryside
- Small and exclusive family-owned park
- Open all year round for Holidays
- Pet friendly
- Great base for The Western Lake District
- Countryside views including Skiddaw mountain range